Newbie from New Jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZZ3GMC

Reaction score
Hi all! I just stumbled across this site and love it! I have a 91 2wd RCSB GMC with a ZZ3 GMPP crate motor, Holley Pro Jection, and a 5 spd. I bought it new from the dealership I worked at. It had a 4.3 in it untill it was paid off then the ZZ3 went in. This was in 95. It was repainted and I did a few truck shows with it. Also did the 98 and 99 Power Tours. In 2000 I parked it and started to do a hot cam, fastburn head swap with Edelbrok MPFI. I lost interest when my dad past away suddenly and its been sitting since. I also race motorcycles offroad (enduros) and just concentrated on that. Lately Ive been getting real itchy to get her back on the road and am considering a LS based motor swap. I just came across a LS1 last night thats for sale for a good price so I may pick it up! I also want to do a T56 swap. Just surfing around on this site and found a ton of info! I also own a 05 2wd RCSB GMC with a 5.3. This is actually my wifes truck. Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

ZZ3GMC

Reaction score
The 91 at the 98 Hot Rod Powertour
You must be registered for see images attach

The 05 at the 06 Powertour
You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, and nice truck's, I am looking forward to more pics, and you would love an LS motor in there!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome. How did you get the Ralley wheels on your '91. Re-drilled wheels? Re-drilled axles & rotors? Aftermarket wheels? The original ralley's were 5X4.75 bolt pattern.

ZZ3GMC

Reaction score
I got them from here.
http://www.petepaulsen.com/home.htm
They were the only co. I could find back then that made a 5 0n 5 bolt pattern rally. Now theres a bunch of places that sell them. I had a painted set of rallys on it before the chrome ones. I may go back to them, I always liked the painted steel wheel look. Looks more like a sleeper.