new from ontario

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poncho98

Reaction score
hi guys and gals,have just aquired a '98 gmc sierra c 1500.this is my third forum as i discovered forums in the eigthes with my turbo buick..this is where you get info for your particular car..anyway truck has 310000 kms!..i decoded all the options as per data sheet,305,4 speed,342 gear,aparently engine has never been apart!.axious to do a compression test.anyway hi from central ontario..paul.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hi guys and gals,have just aquired a '98 gmc sierra c 1500.this is my third forum as i discovered forums in the eigthes with my turbo buick..this is where you get info for your particular car..anyway truck has 310000 kms!..i decoded all the options as per data sheet,305,4 speed,342 gear,aparently engine has never been apart!.axious to do a compression test.anyway hi from central ontario..paul.
Welcome to the forum, post some pictures and let us know what your plans are.

poncho98

Reaction score
hi,geez when i read one of u guys is from new zealand!..right on,right now ,i'm just getting thing certified for quebec.new tires,maybe front brakes,took off lights in air dam that were shot.a few things were changed on this truck as per data sheet,ok guys thanks and will point questions to right threads..peace...paul.:cool: