Hello from Ontario, with a '93 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCSB_jonny

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've been reading this site quite a bit as I've been researching trucks, and yesterday bought one so decided it was time to sign up.

Some background, my dad has always been a GM truck guy. When I was very young his baby was a '88 Chev RCSB Stepside (totalled :( )then got a 91 or 92 Sierra RCLB, and that's what I learned to drive in when I was 12 or so. We also had a beat-up squarebody as a beater farm truck. SO GM trucks is in the blood!

I bought myself a brand new 2014 Silverado 1500 RCSB when I was 20 and had finished paying off my student loans. Not the best financial decision, I still have one more year of paying for it :oops: But I absolutely love it and have never wanted a different new vehicle, and I intend to keep it forever and as pristine as I can while using it for a daily driver.

I've always wanted one of the 90's trucks that I grew up with, and been looking more seriously lately. It seems these trucks are only going to go up in value so I wanted to at the very least get hold of a truck, even if I have to wait a while before I can do much with it.

So yesterday I made the three hour drive to pick up this baby:

You must be registered for see images attach

1993 Sierra 1500 4x4. Bonus half-shot of my brother's '11 Sierra.

Most of the panels are rusty but the frame is solid. I'll start a build thread once I figure out the right spot for one, but my basic plan is to fix it up and convert it to a Silverado with a fleetside box.

I've never really done much work on cars at all, so it will be a big learning curve. Luckily there's a ton of info here to help me out :D

Here's my '14 for good measure:

You must be registered for see images