New Years Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
new truck looks great man!!!

cant wait till you get working on both of them this spring

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Those wheels are pacers but yes identical to MT Classic IIs. I like them on there just don't like the BL that much but I can live with that. Entire truck is super clean for a 200xxx mile truck and I'm really starting to like the amount of space I have in the back.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
March Update... Homestead is a **** hole, oh well time for a DMax...

You must be registered for see images attach

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
The Maxima T-Boned me in the passenger side as I was pulling in to McDonalds, the Lincoln was trying to pull out of McD's onto the highway and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Traffic was pretty heavy and I took the first chance I saw to come across the highway and a BMW on the highway decided to turn into McD's at the last second and by then I had already made my move to come across, the BMW stuck me out in the open and the Maxima hauling some serious ass wasn't paying obviously or would of swerved behind me hit me and pushed us into the Lincoln. There were no serious injury's but the passenger of the Maxima went to the hospital due to "neck pains" which I'm not completely sure of. All said and done I took an unnecessary risk and now I have suffer the consequences.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
To Update an update, I'm the new and extremely proud owner of this.....

'06 D-Max 6" Fabtech and is completely stock other than that at 80k miles, fully loaded SLT interior. I can't believe I did and love that I did.