new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
thanks everyone, it's got it's fair share of little issues but I'll get it straightened out
yea, flew all the way to Roswell, NM and drove it home. Cory, it was about 1/2hr west of the park on 25, whatever road the park is off of. Sucks about the mirror, was it just the glass or what the glass mounts to too? Hard seeing the truck again but I can tell it's in good hands

It was just the glass. I guess it got too hot Sunday sitting in the sun. I'm probably getting some street scene electric mirrors this week.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
oh the joys of buying a used truck...been searching for a water leak into the cab and finally found it. the 3rd brake light also leaked so i got that sealed up too. anyone know the p/n# for Escalade parking light bulb sockets?
You must be registered for see images attach

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
couple updates

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn, seems like I just saw this truck in a thread but it was laid out like that, or maybe I'm thinking of a tahoe denali I saw :think: Actually yep, two different trucks...Something about it laid out in the grass is so awesome. She looks good! Steelie wheels and all that isn't my style but I sure can appreciate it. Look amazing.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
e3mcgrath, love the painted interior shot. Recently did the exact same but included the bezel for the window/lock switches. How hard is it to replace that cloth that surrounds the interior door handle and bezel? I'm not sure what it's called :think: That little area there you did in grey but mine is getting funky and it's a hotspot for cig burns. I'd love to do it in a black leather or something. I don't know much about interior stuff but maybe you could help me out on that. You haz inspired me to do this soon!

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
thanks man, it's really easy, remove the door panel and that section is just push pinned in. push the pins out from the back side (i learned the hard way by trying to remove it from the front). it's hard to see because of my cell but it's black/grey houndstooth material.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Damn, seems like I just saw this truck in a thread but it was laid out like that, or maybe I'm thinking of a tahoe denali I saw :think: Actually yep, two different trucks...Something about it laid out in the grass is so awesome. She looks good! Steelie wheels and all that isn't my style but I sure can appreciate it. Look amazing.

Its in the Slamology thread in the grass

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
couple updates

Damn I cant wait to get my grille again they sent one for an escalade now its gonna be another 2 weeks :(