new to the fourm and hope to get some help on a new project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
sorry about the ****** pic but u get the idea. i cut and clearenced for everything i could and i hope it layes on the 20s he has for it. it should right? it looks like it whill when i jack the wheel up

o well i got the front back togeather now its time to start on making the link bars and cutting all the old stuff off the frame out back

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good man, i was thinking that stock control arms and drop spindles would lay with 20s but i could be wrong, keep up the good work

Reaction score
i dehumped the rear of the lowers bacause they were hitting the frame and that gave me alot more travle. it goes up to the point of the uppr ball joint starts to bind a little but you can still turn the wheel

Reaction score
Get Moog ball joints to stop the binding.. I had to alter my uppers a little to lay on 18s.. Center of hub should be in or above the lower body line of the cab for a reference. Ive noticed in the body line lays 20s, and at the top of the body line lays 22s... Weird but its a good reference.lol Can't wait to see this come along, i like the bazer man! :rocking:

Reaction score
thanks and what all did you guys half to cut and change on the frame? and the guy who lowerd it changed all the balljoints so i hope it has the right ones.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks and what all did you guys half to cut and change on the frame? and the guy who lowerd it changed all the balljoints so i hope it has the right ones.

i just notched where the lca mounts like cut out half an inch ill see if ive got any pics if not ill get you one tomorow cuz its hard to explain