new to the fourm and hope to get some help on a new project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
hye my name is kyle and im from wichita ks. i just got my friends truck into my garage and about to bag and body drop it. now im not new to bags or body drops but i am new to fullsizes, its a 93 chevy reg cab and its massive compared to the mazdas and minis i have built, i found the fourm searching for more info on bagin this thing and here i am. so a few question i have

do you guys normaly bolt in ur upper cups? the cups he gave me are just a plain cup.

do you half to notch the cab? and do you half to take the dash out to get the the seam on the firewall?

how far do you need to body drop them?

any issues with the drive shaft?

im gonna built a wishbone around the gas tank and i will raise the tank as well. but any tips would help. i would post pics of my blaser and my mazda and a few more things ive built for people but i can seam to work the attachment thingy

Reaction score
ghj

You must be registered for see images attach
g

Attachments

• 2011-02-17 19.49.09.jpg
    2011-02-17 19.49.09.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 62

USAF_Slacker

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
go to the search option and type in body drop. there is a few of the guys that have done bags and body drop. youll have to notch the body for the drive shaft, and depending on how far you want to drop the body youll have to notch it as well. ive got a buddy out at mcconnell afb that has a static drop and a body dropped '89.

Reaction score
those are centerline smothies, search the centerline websight and u will find em lol there in there coverd series. i want the intro ripples but those are 3,000 for just the rims lol i think ill pass

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
hye my name is kyle and im from wichita ks. i just got my friends truck into my garage and about to bag and body drop it. now im not new to bags or body drops but i am new to fullsizes, its a 93 chevy reg cab and its massive compared to the mazdas and minis i have built, i found the fourm searching for more info on bagin this thing and here i am. so a few question i have

do you guys normaly bolt in ur upper cups? the cups he gave me are just a plain cup.

do you half to notch the cab? and do you half to take the dash out to get the the seam on the firewall?

how far do you need to body drop them?

any issues with the drive shaft?

im gonna built a wishbone around the gas tank and i will raise the tank as well. but any tips would help. i would post pics of my blaser and my mazda and a few more things ive built for people but i can seam to work the attachment thingy

Hello, you can do floating upper cups or bolt in's, I prefer bolt in's because I don't like the possibilty of the bag and cup moving around, yes you will have to notch for the driveshaft, and yes I would definitly remove the dash to cut the firewall. I have seen people BD these anywhere from 2.5-3 in. it just depend's on your preference. Sounds like a great project, I'm looking forward to some pics of it.

Reaction score
well i got some progress done on this thing over the weekend. i made the floter cups bolt in and i had to trim the upper cup about an inch. i clearenced the frame and the pockets. i also had to de hupm the rear side of the lowers and clearence the uppers. and i also had to clearence a little section of the frame right behing the cup for the lower control arm. and of course i pulled off the bed bumper and everything on the front execpt for the core support.

do you guys run E fans? with the body drop i wont be able to keep the fan shroud.