New tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Really? Because mine work great in the mud. I've ran mine on trails, mud and some river rock. Works great for me every time. On the road they sound like a b-52 but doesn't bother me. I probably have close to 12k on them and I love them

Mine caked like crazy. For me the Trail Grapplers have performed better off road on my stock 99 Z. The Mud Grapplers also tried to kill me the one time I drove them in the rain.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Do M/T's get especially loud when they get close to the end of their life, more than say a mild A/T? My Baja Claws are almost DONE, and I've noticed they've gotten excessively loud in the last few months.

Yeah the side lugs start slapping the road harder the more it wears down. Worst ones I've seen do that are the Baja Claws and Procomp M/Ts.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Do M/T's get especially loud when they get close to the end of their life, more than say a mild A/T? My Baja Claws are almost DONE, and I've noticed they've gotten excessively loud in the last few months.

Yeah they get louder... and you were supposed to send them to me before. You killed them lol

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Mine caked like crazy. For me the Trail Grapplers have performed better off road on my stock 99 Z. The Mud Grapplers also tried to kill me the one time I drove them in the rain.

How did they try to kill you? I wonder if its a tire size thing. Every one I've heard complain about them ran a 33 or 35. I'm at 37

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score

Lol what happened to your rep? I see you have 4 red bars under your name but when I hover them with my mouse I get this "...Shift + R improves the quality of this image... blah blah"