New Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nca2013

Reaction score
Got rid of my little 245/75s and got these 285/75 Definity M/Ts..Don't really know how they handle in mud yet though, got sick and tired of my transmission acting up and pulled it yesterday, and its going to the shop tomorrow.Ive also added the cab lights and the brush guard in the last few months as well..i think the trucks looking pretty mean.
You must be registered for see images attach

Nca2013

Reaction score
some short term goals is to get the transmission in, and once i recover from that some 2" blocks to level the truck and a new exhaust, probably flowmaster 44s or 10s. It takes awhile to save upfor stuff making minimum wage haha. Eventually I want to completely restore the truck with 14FF rear, dana 60 front, and a 12v cummins with a 6 speed :peace: Everybody has big dreams with their first vehicle haha

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
some short term goals is to get the transmission in, and once i recover from that some 2" blocks to level the truck and a new exhaust, probably flowmaster 44s or 10s. It takes awhile to save upfor stuff making minimum wage haha. Eventually I want to completely restore the truck with 14FF rear, dana 60 front, and a 12v cummins with a 6 speed :peace: Everybody has big dreams with their first vehicle haha

sounds like just about everyone's goals on here, and thats no crap!