New Stereo @Wh4t3v3rs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everybody keeps asking me about these speakers and those speakers. Here's how i wanna answer... all your major speaker manufacturers have different levels of quality, and we all know you get what you pay for in the electronics world. NOW, I've listened to ALOT of different speakers in my career and I've developed a listening habit over the years, so my speakers choice may not check all the boxes on your list. My advice is never buy the bottom end stuff. I try to get my customers accustomed to starting out at the mid level stuff and go up from there. I believe you should spend 60-70% of your speaker budget on front speakers/staging. Personally I don't have rear fill in my truck. I have (4) 6 1/2 hertz Mille Pro in the kicks and doors with 600 watts rms and a Hertz Millie 28mm tweet in my A pillars with 200 watts rms all active...... it'll swallow you in sound and all with no real fill!
As far as brands, I tend to teach people to shop in today's times and not what was popular 10 years ago. Brands like Lanzar, Pyle, Soundstream, Polk Audio that were bad ass back in the day have been bought, sold, and passed around to every company looking for a come up. Just do some simple research, don't be cheap with certain purchases and make sure the install is solid. Proper size wiring, fuses, safety precautions, and care will have you enjoying music forever. I've got big and small systems both that I've done 15, 20, even 25 years ago that have had ZERO problems.
Anyways, I'll always help and advise to the best of my abilities, so please feel free to ask, pick, and probe.....

James

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
That was more or less what i was thinking.
Im not looking for much more than a stock volume level. More want a clean sound at mid volume. I really think 60w x4 would be great.
From what i can find researching the stock non Bose amp was 12.5w X6. I have a non Bose amp that i believe the outputs are burnt out on.
So if i can find a mid level 4ch amp with 60 ish watts X4 at 4 ohm and 4 mid level speakers matching the amp specs with a under seat 100W mini sub i think it would sound good to me.
Researching stereo stuff is like
You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
That was more or less what i was thinking.
Im not looking for much more than a stock volume level. More want a clean sound at mid volume. I really think 60w x4 would be great.
From what i can find researching the stock non Bose amp was 12.5w X6. I have a non Bose amp that i believe the outputs are burnt out on.
So if i can find a mid level 4ch amp with 60 ish watts X4 at 4 ohm and 4 mid level speakers matching the amp specs with a under seat 100W mini sub i think it would sound good to me.
Researching stereo stuff is like
You must be registered for see images attach
Always trust the ear!!!! Thats what we are satisfying in the long run!!!!