New Sig Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know that these are not the best pics, but I would like a new sig until I get my truck dropped all the way and better pics in spring, something simple is fine, just want to update it.Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
How you liking the lowered truck vs the lifted one?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why you dropping the poor angel?? LIFT IT, MAN!! I always liked your truck...
WHy not? I was ready for a change from being leveled and on 33's, ya it looked great then and I liked it alot, will do another truck like it, but I wanted to change it up and build it to make it comfortable for what it gets used for.

How you liking the lowered truck vs the lifted one?

I love it, better ride with the tires, little better MPG so far, easier access to the bed and tools in my box, easier to work under the hood, still goes threw the snow and little mud I encounter just as good as before, I drive alot around town and back and forth 140 miles to school and it is great on the hwy.

I can't wait to get the hangers in, crank down more, smaller tires, and a rear sway bar.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
YOu got it PROSHO! Can't wait to see what you come up with, will hold me over till spring and good camera pics

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ok, here ya go, one just because I wanted to try and make lightning...turned out strange. And the second one is the real one.

Last edited:

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, here ya go, one just because I wanted to try and make lightning...turned out strange. And the second one is the real one.

That is a bit odd looking, but looks great! Thank you so much man, really appreciate it.