New seats !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94chevy4x4

Reaction score
I replaced the factor 60/40 seats and replaced them with two bucket seats that came out of a 2000 siverado .. still havent figures out how im going to get the driver seat to fit better but i still love how it looks
You must be registered for see images attach

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice swap !!!!!!

I was at the Pic & Pull Boneyard today and they had an Esky with very nice leather seats in it and the center console was there too. I was going to pull the console for my truck but after looking at all the shishhh & screws I had to remove I passed on it. That center console would have looked great between my bucket seats but wasn't worth the sweat removing it IMO.

94chevy4x4

Reaction score
I only paid 50 dollars for those two bench seats and the full bench seat so i stole it :) anyone looking for a bench seat with brackets lol

yzfone

Reaction score
What fitment issues are you having? I'd like to do the same thing and it would be good to know what to expect.
Thanks

94chevy4x4

Reaction score
well on driver and passenger side of the truck there is a hump in the rear of the cab to clear the gas tank on the driver side... i have yet to figure anything out but im tall ... so if your shorter than me .. then you will be fine how it sits now im just a little cramped

matt.grooms

Reaction score
Yes. Looking for a replacement bench in great shape for my 97 3500 crew. What shape is yours in?

94chevy4x4

Reaction score
the bench is in good shape ill take a pic a post it where you need it shipped too??