new old guy from NYC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
thanks.....maybe they're too big....and I have no idea how to downsize em......does this site do Photobucket?

Ive been saving them to my desktop, then I right click the shortcut and choose open with paint brush, then I resize them with the resize tool on the toolbar and then save it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nevermind, you got it!!!! Wow man, nice ride!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
thank you......can I assume you have more than one Monte Carlo?

Of course, LOL! I have an 86 SS and a 01 SS. My son has an 84 SS. I have owned 14 Montes so far. Plus I have over 350 Die cast and plastic Monte Carlo models. I'm pretty much a Monteholic, LOL!

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Of course, LOL! I have an 86 SS and a 01 SS. My son has an 84 SS. I have owned 14 Montes so far. Plus I have over 350 Die cast and plastic Monte Carlo models. I'm pretty much a Monteholic, LOL!

LOL, monteholic. they probably have a 12 step program for that too.....bourbon was my addiction, THAT was an expensive hobby! ain't drank in almost 10 years, but I have four Harleys now......he he.