New guy out of NC!!! New GMT400 owner!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I'll be looking at pull-a-part for interior pcs and probably a bench seat...thinking of switching the whole interior to black:hmm:....so I should probably start a build thread soon:evillol:

GM never made a black interior for these trucks... but that's nothing some SEM dye won't fix!

:welcome: from Virginia... my truck had that peeling white paint until last winter. Every time i'd wash it, more gray would show up..haha

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Could you throw the link up for that PMD Relocation?? And so far so good!! I still got to put some miles on it, listen to it really good, and see if anything feels off....but I'm going from a 96' f350 2wd crew cab with a 460 gas motor...to this single cab 4x4 diesel motor so right now I'm loving it...Right now my goal is to replace what needs replaced, change fluids out, and fix some cosmetic stuff....It'll be around spring before I start doing the big money stuff...

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?10455-How-to-PMD-FSD-Relocation-on-a-6-5-Turbo-Diesel-and-why-it-needs-to-be-done