New guy out of NC!!! New GMT400 owner!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremiah6.5

Reaction score
New guy here!! Just picked me up a 1992 K2500 6.5L turbo diesel. I plan on doing a restore and slight build into a daily driver/every now and then mud pit toy:evillol: I've checked out a few other forums but this one has really had the most info and badass ideas for my truck!! Anyway I picked the truck up off a farm for $1000 mechanically its in good shape with 201,*** miles, but it need alot of cosmetic tlc inside and out...
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
:welcome: to GMT400! That truck has a lot of potential.

Jeremiah6.5

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome!! I finally gave it a bath and got the green funk off of it, then took the shop vac to the inside. Its a little better but the paint is pretty much gone..I'll probably clean out the engine bay this week sometime.

Jeremiah6.5

Reaction score
Could you throw the link up for that PMD Relocation?? And so far so good!! I still got to put some miles on it, listen to it really good, and see if anything feels off....but I'm going from a 96' f350 2wd crew cab with a 460 gas motor...to this single cab 4x4 diesel motor so right now I'm loving it...Right now my goal is to replace what needs replaced, change fluids out, and fix some cosmetic stuff....It'll be around spring before I start doing the big money stuff...

Jeremiah6.5

Reaction score
Sort of got the interior looking a little better..Went from this...

To this...

I'll be looking at pull-a-part for interior pcs and probably a bench seat...thinking of switching the whole interior to black:hmm:....so I should probably start a build thread soon:evillol:

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
:welcome: from Mississippi!!!

Those are great trucks.........you've got your work cut out for ya!!!