New guy from Washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redneckchevy90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys new one from from Washington in the Woodinville/Bothell area. I have a 90 C1500 sport, mods i have done so far are very limited but have a full 3 inch exhuast with highflow cat to a 50 series flowmaster dumped after the axle. Previous owner swapped out originally SS wheels for stronger rims and 265/70/15's i have thrown on a set of 265/75/15 yokohama Geolander AT/s. swapped out part of the front driver seat for buckets but havent installed the passenger one yet...lol. It will be going in the shop in a few weeks for intake manifold gaskets while they have it torn down replacing O2 sensor ,coolant temp,plugs,wires,cap,rotor and having them put the TB spacer in. I would do this stuff myself but since i live in an apartment cant work on my vehicles at all, and the friends i have are total retards so cant really go to their place. I know it wont be cheap for all this but if something breaks they can fix it