New Georgia guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turbobird83

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Went out today looking for that elusive cab and I think I have found it. Will have to wait till Monday or Tuesday for a price. Quick question, will I have to use the title of the doner vehicle to register the truck after the conversion?

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start a thread about it for questions and such, youll get much more help. I see cabs for these trucks fairly often locally.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Went out today looking for that elusive cab and I think I have found it. Will have to wait till Monday or Tuesday for a price. Quick question, will I have to use the title of the doner vehicle to register the truck after the conversion?

I believe so cause the vin is on the cab not the frame

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

turbobird83

Reaction score
I believe so cause the vin is on the cab not the frame

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

O.K. Thanks that's what I was thinking. When I get a cab I will start a thread on it. I'm sure I will need to tap into the vast wealth of knowledge here if I have any prayer of completing this project.

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is your truck a lwb or swb? Im going out for some 400 parts this afternoon, ill keep an eye out around town for you.