new around here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
******ADDED MORE PICS PAGE 4************

so guys and gals i am new here. i learned about the site from gmfullsize.com. i am excited to spend too many hours on here. i always wished there was a site for only these trucks. i am a big fan of them. i am 30 and i've had 26 vehicles. a lot of them have been gm trucks and 88-98. i get bored easily. here is the current ride. enjoy. 1997 sierra with 28,000 miles.

You must be registered for see images attach

with tint and tool box added. will get better pics soon.

Last edited:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Welcome, Glad to see your over here! i commented on your post on gmfs, and ill ask again... how much do you want for it? haha

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Welcome, Glad to see your over here! i commented on your post on gmfs, and ill ask again... how much do you want for it? haha

thanks. i had no idea this place existed. i use to be on FSC and a little on performancetrucks. enjoyed gmfs but i think this will be "home" for me. everything is for sale for the right price but i don't think you want to go there!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
thanks. i had no idea this place existed. i use to be on FSC and a little on performancetrucks. enjoyed gmfs but i think this will be "home" for me. everything is for sale for the right price but i don't think you want to go there!

Yes I do! but my wife would shoot me! haha

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Yes I do! but my wife would shoot me! haha

only way it would happen is to have a new all terrain in the drive PAID FOR. that's what i had before (with 6.2). sold it to pay off some bills and just couldn't justify that kind of payment again.