New around here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

G-Damn Blackfly season worst in 20yrs F!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Southwestern Ontario currently. Though most of my life experience is Alberta. Especially obs trucks. Definitely in better shape and supply in the prairies
I want to relocate to AB, But have hard roots here in Ontario. Five Hunting dogs, graced in my land,

Brothajack93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to relocate to AB, But have hard roots here in Ontario. Five Hunting dogs, graced in my land,
I just prefer the politics and the ability for a hard working, blue collar guy to live a simple and comfortable life. Working hard, being skilled and having a good all around work ethic can get you a lot further in Alberta than any other province or territory. Oil is more about being smart and paying attention than working hard these days but all of those qualities are hard to find in todays generations anyway so you can always find work

F4U-1A

G-Damn Blackfly season worst in 20yrs F!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just prefer the politics and the ability for a hard working, blue collar guy to live a simple and comfortable life. Working hard, being skilled and having a good all around work ethic can get you a lot further in Alberta than any other province or territory. Oil is more about being smart and paying attention than working hard these days but all of those qualities are hard to find in todays generations anyway so you can always find work
I miss spoke, I am from Ontario, born in Toronto circa 1960. Want to Move to AB. Is not going to happen ,---- Cause my wife is French Irish, LOL .