new around here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
only way it would happen is to have a new all terrain in the drive PAID FOR. that's what i had before (with 6.2). sold it to pay off some bills and just couldn't justify that kind of payment again.
You must be registered for see images attach

Ok no i don't want to go there! haha i was thinking $15K/16K lol

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Ok no i don't want to go there! haha i was thinking $15K/16K lol

that would put me around the area of breaking even and MY WIFE wouldn't be too happy about that....
i've always liked the OBS. they have a special place in my heart so i'm happy with it. i do miss the new technology, power, and comfort of the new one but it's msrp was around 43 so i can get used to the 1997 for 30 grand.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
The wheels on that all terrain would look sweet on that 97!!!

never really considered them. if i did those it would be the older all terrain wheels that were actually polished not a chrome hubcap. the only factory style newer wheel i've ever considered is the Z71 tahoe/suburban wheel from mid 2000s.
like this

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
also had a 1999 2 door sport hoe with super low miles i sold to get in the new all terrain.
never took any great pics of her for some odd reason.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
never really considered them. if i did those it would be the older all terrain wheels that were actually polished not a chrome hubcap. the only factory style newer wheel i've ever considered is the Z71 tahoe/suburban wheel from mid 2000s.
like this

I've always liked those rims to! but honestly i think your truck should stay exactly how it is!!!

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
I've always liked those rims to! but honestly i think your truck should stay exactly how it is!!!

that is my intention. the factory wheels are great looking wheels in my opinion but usually are faded or overall neglected to the point they look like crap. these are a different story.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: I thought my 70,*** miles were low but obviously I was wrong :nono: