new around here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Wow very clean, where are you located? Welcome!

thanks. i like the reg cab in your sig. too bad that one isn't around anymore. i remember seeing that picture for some time now on different sites. i am in central texas. haven't taken a minute to update anything in my profile.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
:welcome: I thought my 70,*** miles were low but obviously I was wrong :nono:

70k is pretty low given it's 17 years old. those really are the better trucks to buy probably since they actually were driven some. the super low mile trucks need a lot of servicing (hoses/belt/fluids/etc).

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
thanks. i like the reg cab in your sig. too bad that one isn't around anymore. i remember seeing that picture for some time now on different sites. i am in central texas. haven't taken a minute to update anything in my profile.

Thanks, that pic has been on the internet since 2005 or so when it was taken. Back then all we had was ChevyTruckWorld.com haha

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
thanks. i was lucky and found this one in state. i've traveled as far as delaware to pick up a vehicle before.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
I understand. I am a special kind of buyer. My wife thinks i'm crazy! I enjoy road trips so it's just an added bonus kinda.