New 94 Chevy running issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowdown112

Reaction score
I just bought a 94 chevy stepside with a 350.

Trying to get it running. I was told it had a fuel problem. but it trys to start with starting fluid. So i replaced fuel pump relay, fuel pump, all fuses, oil sending unit, ICM, ECM, distributor cap & rotor, spark plugs, was told it had a new knock sensor, and checked the coil with one from my other running 89 seirra, timing felt right ->(my grandad put his finger in the spark plug hole) Then noticed its not getting a spray from the injectors, what am i missing? Its a 94 C1500 Extended Cab stepside with 217k on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

lowdown112

Reaction score
No it looked new, but i will do that tomorrow. Reason I haven't is because at first the fuel pump wasn't kicking on for some reason, got that fixed and this is a new problem.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check your tps...... I fried mine in a rather loooong deep puddle..lol.... tested out bad... threw a new one in and started right up.. but same thing as you I had no fuel outta the injectors while trying to crank her over....

sent from what use to be a great nation...

lowdown112

Reaction score
ok after more testing im not getting any power to my injectors, i tested it and got no power at any of the prongs on the tps sensor or the IAC sensor. they should be getting power to one of the prongs on each and 2 on the IAC. why not? any ideas?

Last edited: