Never know until you ask

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
13k is way too much, even though it does look super nice. THERE IS DELIVERY AVAILABLE!!! :roflsquared: No wonder he's asking 13k

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn... it's nice, but are these trucks bringing this now?? I feel yours is every bit as nice if not more and they're asking double what you were.

As the old saying goes " There is a asking price and a selling price " I think he will either have to keep her or adjust,adjust,adjust.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hope you didnt miss this one posted a day earlier
https://ocala.craigslist.org/cto/d/wildwood-m/7010470411.html
I'm from MA and am constantly amazed how much damage the salt and liquid calcium does to a vehicle that would have held up over the years...

I had not seen that one, Wildwood is about 30 miles or so from me. Not that I am interested in it =) But that is the common these day's people put stupid prices on stuff. If you want a real shock do some window shopping on classic cars or Rat Rods. People will see a really high price on something and say well if his is worth that, mine must be ! Never mind that it has been listed for months at a time .

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
I had not seen that one, Wildwood is about 30 miles or so from me. Not that I am interested in it =) But that is the common these day's people put stupid prices on stuff. If you want a real shock do some window shopping on classic cars or Rat Rods. People will see a really high price on something and say well if his is worth that, mine must be ! Never mind that it has been listed for months at a time .

I had a 76 Nova I was asking way too much for. It took almost a year but some dude had to have it and I sold for asking price. Patience is the key to finding they right arse for that seat sometimes.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a 76 Nova I was asking way too much for. It took almost a year but some dude had to have it and I sold for asking price. Patience is the key to finding they right arse for that seat sometimes.

I agree, I have a old friend he is about 90 now, but he has always been that way, he will put a sky high price on something and will sit on it until it sells without never budging on his price. Me when I decide to sell I want it gone, and I usually price it to sell. I was the same way when I had my little used car lot, I would go to auction and get them and check them out and clean them up and price them to sell.. Turned most cars in a few days. But I sold working people cars, no high end stuff.