Never know until you ask

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
I agree, I have a old friend he is about 90 now, but he has always been that way, he will put a sky high price on something and will sit on it until it sells without never budging on his price. Me when I decide to sell I want it gone, and I usually price it to sell. I was the same way when I had my little used car lot, I would go to auction and get them and check them out and clean them up and price them to sell.. Turned most cars in a few days. But I sold working people cars, no high end stuff.

Yeah, I was just bored with it and wanted something else to tinker with. I had fun driving it so that helped the "wait and see" relaxed attitude. I completely get the want rid of it thing. I've been there too.

You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was the same way when I had my little used car lot, I would go to auction and get them and check them out and clean them up and price them to sell.. Turned most cars in a few days. But I sold working people cars, no high end stuff.

Just curious, what were the easiest cars to sell?