Somebody Buy This! 2500 ECSB 454/5 Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Alright that one's gone, somebody pony up for this one! I would if it wasn't $10k firm.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright that one's gone, somebody pony up for this one! I would if it wasn't $10k firm.

That truck will never sell at that price. Maybe $3500. Doesn't even have power windows/door locks.

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe 5k if the mechanicals are flawless. I swear though, people have no clue how to list a vehicle for sale. Can't even take the time to remove the bucket from the footwell.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cleaned up, proper pictures, I could see that truck brining 7500 to the right person. I don't care what anyone says, 5-speed trucks bring almost double the price than auto trucks.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe 5k if the mechanicals are flawless. I swear though, people have no clue how to list a vehicle for sale. Can't even take the time to remove the bucket from the footwell.

It's worth more than 5k, and I'd happily give more than 5k.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That last one's expired now. I feel I may kick myself letting this one slip by, it checks a lot of boxes.

90s paint scheme, TBI era interior, dumb diesel, 8 lug, an acceptable wheelbase for a plow truck. . . If I weren't headed to MI for 2 weeks on Saturday I think my Saturday would be spent checking this truck out. Maybe I should stop looking, whatever I do get for a plow truck I'll have to sit on a few years.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That last one's expired now. I feel I may kick myself letting this one slip by, it checks a lot of boxes.

90s paint scheme, TBI era interior, dumb diesel, 8 lug, an acceptable wheelbase for a plow truck. . . If I weren't headed to MI for 2 weeks on Saturday I think my Saturday would be spent checking this truck out. Maybe I should stop looking, whatever I do get for a plow truck I'll have to sit on a few years.
I would scoop that thing up in a heartbeat, but I don't know if I could bring myself to turn such a sharp truck into a plow truck.