Need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
So im pulling out of my drive way and my truck goes completely dead :wtf: I have dome lights, my cb works, but my headlights don't work. When i try to start it nothing happens not even a click. Charged the battery, but still nothing

I'm thinking it could be the alternator, but wouldn't i still have radio if it went bad?

Anyone got any ideas of what it could be?

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
fuse box under the hood check the ignition fuse it is one of the maxi fuses large ones should be 40 amp check both ign-a ign-b

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I was about to say fuses...ok, so here is what we know. You have power because the parts you've added that have separate grounds work. SO check your grounds. Most importantly, make sure the negative battery cable is snug in the battery.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did you test them with a test light both sides of fuse? i had to fix this same problem last nite for a friend of mine it was a bad wire at the starter which blew the fuse