Need rear shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I have the the nfamus wishbone kit on my 97 and I need rear shocks for it. Nfamus has a shock kit that comes with the wishbone kit but I'm having a hard time finding shocks to fit. Both top and bottom need the eyelets at 3/8" holes. Also need a shock that will compress to around 9-10" I don't want drop shocks because I'm not expecting these to last forever with the adjustable suspension. Anyone running this kit know what shocks they used? Don't care what vehicle they are made for as long as they work for me.

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I goofed up up eyelets need to accept a 1/2" bolt not 3/8"

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok cool I'm gonna see if I can get a set at my local parts store

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I posted the numbers I'm running in my build thread. Unsure what they are but there the same as e3mgrath is running and there to soft IMO and they were around 80$ a piece

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I need something cheaper than that I'm not expecting them to last very long

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
U get what u pay for. Just measure from mount to mount when aired out then fully aired and bring that to your local napa

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I tried that today they are having a hard time finding something that will work. Either the holes are too big or small or the top of the shock has a stud instead of the eyelet. Frustrating because I know there has to be something that will work.