need help finding a new part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking for a 1990 dash instrument bezle lense....lcm doesnt make one that will fit this year and i wondered where i could get a new one...

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn and i thought lcm was expensive! Freaking rediculous to charge $40 for a small piece of plastic plus shipping and handling :banghead: but gotta have it :/ thank you

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i accidently ordered the one from lcm i think its like 92-94 meant for the ones without sports gauges? i think ....that was round 40 but shipped..now i have to pay shipping to send it back....gotta love how people like to dig in your pockets

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem! I can't believe lmc doesn't have it! I swore they did! I know those dash bezels are ridiculously high!

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try and call and cancel before they process or Is it already shipped?

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea, went to put it on today after fighting with the damn thing to get it out and relized it didnt fit because of the trip odom placement...called asked if they made one because it wasnt in the book and i wouldnt understand why they wouldnt have it for a 88-91 but they told me to google it and find it that way and then proceeded to tell me how to ship it back

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might look a little more on eBay or google. Might find one better and cheaper. I just linked the first one I saw