Need dash for 95 yukon in the gray color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Need whole dash in gray color
My is all cracked up and barely holding on from a previous stereo Install but have moved on from that and want to restore my truck
Shipping to 48892

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you tried any junk yards. You should be able to buy one from them for around $200. If its not the right the right color you can use the dye in a spray can

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I have ... Slim pickings around my area for 95's but Im thinking even newer would fit even if I don't have wiring for the second air bag

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is a 95 the see style dash? If it is, if you go to the newer year dash you
Would need to get the door panels I'm pretty sure. Where about in Michigan are you located?

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes the 95 is the first yr of the new dash.. The rounded style .. 96 or 97 they started with the passenger side air bag which the 95 does not have

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yes the 95 is the first yr of the new dash.. The rounded style .. 96 or 97 they started with the passenger side air bag which the 95 does not have

Are you in Michigan? If so what part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
95 dash. I will take a look this week. Lansing isn't terribly far from Grand Rapids if I find one and you were willing to meet halfway or gas to deliver or come pick up. Ill be in touch.

Tyler/T-Unit

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in East Lansing for school, there is a junk yard along 96 that has a ton of cars. I don't know of you have checked there but it looks like they have a lot of gmt400s

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh 95 is the one year only no pass airbag round style. Ill take a look. You need grey. If I found a different color would you dye it? I go to Weller off of Chicago drive. There's one off 131 I visit occasionally as well. Haven't been the in awhile.

Tyler/T-Unit