Neal U Pull & Save - Peoria, IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

ALERT! We got us a set of quads! There's a missing lamp, but these things are quite hard to come by.
You must be registered for see images attach

I didn't buy them since I already got an extra set, but if someone on this forum is looking for a set I'd be willing to buy them and ship them (I think the lamp retainer is the same as a 94-97 S10, though the bulb is different).
How much are they wanting for the plow lights? Specifically the LH (driver's side). ~90% certain that is the model of the one I am missing.

Edit: I'd need both for a matching set. My current has a rounded edge on turn signal lens.

Last edited:

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much are they wanting for the plow lights? Specifically the LH (driver's side). ~90% certain that is the model of the one I am missing.
Not quite sure, they'd probably charge me for a headlight, so I'm thinking at least $40, but tomorrow is half off day.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Not quite sure, they'd probably charge me for a headlight, so I'm thinking at least $40, but tomorrow is half off day.
If you happen to be back in there and think about it, I'd be interested in the set.

Just did some quick math and estimated shipping, would need to be south of $50 plus shipping for the set to be worthwhile for me compared to ordering a new set.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you happen to be back in there and think about it, I'd be interested in the set.

Just did some quick math and estimated shipping, would need to be south of $50 plus shipping for the set to be worthwhile for me compared to ordering a new set.
Yeah, they're probably not going to give those parts up that cheap, but I think the $85 all you can carry sale is comming up.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, they're probably not going to give those parts up that cheap
No sweat if they don't. Or if you don't feel inclined to pull them and find out. I'm trying to tuck cash aside for this type of project.
$85 all you can carry sale
That kind of sale makes me wish I had a good yard close by.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
No sweat if they don't. Or if you don't feel inclined to pull them and find out. I'm trying to tuck cash aside for this type of project.

That kind of sale makes me wish I had a good yard close by.
Yup the discount days are great times to get stuff, if you have time and money when they happen. I used to try to get to U Pull And Pay when they had theirs; scored some good stuff then. Since they got bought by Pull A Part, they haven't had any more. What they do now is have a class/type of parts that are on a better price each month.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup the discount days are great times to get stuff, if you have time and money when they happen. I used to try to get to U Pull And Pay when they had theirs; scored some good stuff then. Since they got bought by Pull A Part, they haven't had any more. What they do now is have a class/type of parts that are on a better price each month.
ALERT!!!

NEAL'S IS SHUTTING DOWN THEIR U-PULL YARD!!!

Apparently they were bought out, and the last day it'll be open is June 8th.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
ALERT!!!

NEAL'S IS SHUTTING DOWN THEIR U-PULL YARD!!!

Apparently they were bought out, and the last day it'll be open is June 8th.
that really sucks I bet it will have a negative impact on part prices but be a good thing for part quality and what I mean by that is a lot of times in yards I see cut wires cut hoses cut lines that will all come to a stop if it was going on but at a more costly part since they do al the work now