Nate's 97 2D 'hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes. Nice find! But somethings not right. As an ex-GM parts guy I dont recall them ever making such a well optioned interior and slapping a work truck grille on it. At least in the states. That doesnt happen to be a Mexican or Canadian model does it?

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes. Nice find! But somethings not right. As an ex-GM parts guy I dont recall them ever making such a well optioned interior and slapping a work truck grille on it. At least in the states. That doesnt happen to be a Mexican or Canadian model does it? And it has the Siverado exterior too (side cladding, chrome bumpers, rub strip, etc).

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, and ccreddell I'm not sure I think it was put on, or the interior was updated. I'm going to run the Vin and get a built sheet so I know if it really was a W/T Tahoe or an LS and someone added the grill cause they liked it. (it happens :D )

I will update when I find out.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree on the grille. I expected it to have rubber mats and vynil seats with the w/t grille.

On one hand I like it because it is different, but on the other, I think a GMC shell w/composites would look best.

Nasty Twhat

Reaction score
I thought that I saw that 2wd tahoe on Arkansas craiglist thursday and once again nice project.........#justgetyourmoneyready