MYT HI's 94 RCSS build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
Are you repainting it pewter, or a different color. It looks great btw. Any other ideas such as lift, rims/tires? And also can you post an exhaust video up, i kinda wanna hear how the magnaflow sounds on the 5.3

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Are you repainting it pewter, or a different color. It looks great btw. Any other ideas such as lift, rims/tires? And also can you post an exhaust video up, i kinda wanna hear how the magnaflow sounds on the 5.3
Yes it will be pewter again. Not worth a color change IMO.

As for lift I just want it to be leveled or for the wheel arches to sit about 40" from the ground. For wheels and tires I'm thinking oem 20s or gear alloy big block 20x12s (pictured below) tires will be 285/75 or 33s. I had those on the red truck and I was very happy with that size
You must be registered for see images

Oh and I'll try to get a exhaust clip once I get my bedside welded up, I decided to cut that up to finish out removing the rust (besides my passenger door, that's another story)

white_trash88

Reaction score
Yes it will be pewter again. Not worth a color change IMO.

As for lift I just want it to be leveled or for the wheel arches to sit about 40" from the ground. For wheels and tires I'm thinking oem 20s or gear alloy big block 20x12s (pictured below) tires will be 285/75 or 33s. I had those on the red truck and I was very happy with that size
You must be registered for see images

Oh and I'll try to get a exhaust clip once I get my bedside welded up, I decided to cut that up to finish out removing the rust (besides my passenger door, that's another story)
The big blocks would look hot on there, and i cant wait to hear this thing

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
The big blocks would look hot on there, and i cant wait to hear this thing
I'll tell ya this, I was thinking in my head that the muffler I got was pretty big but after I ordered it I realized it's not much bigger then my boot! It has no rasp or crackle and is pretty quiet. Sounds great crusing and hamming the skinny pedal

white_trash88

Reaction score
I'll tell ya this, I was thinking in my head that the muffler I got was pretty big but after I ordered it I realized it's not much bigger then my boot! It has no rasp or crackle and is pretty quiet. Sounds great crusing and hamming the skinny pedal
I was thinking about magnaflow for my 88 but i think glasspacks sound the best on tbi trucks

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I was thinking about magnaflow for my 88 but i think glasspacks sound the best on tbi trucks
The red truck had a dual in dual out magnaflow and it sounded pretty dang good IMO
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I tried to upload a video of the red truck. Hopefully it works and tapa didn't screw it up too bad

white_trash88

Reaction score
The red truck had a dual in dual out magnaflow and it sounded pretty dang good IMO
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I tried to upload a video of the red truck. Hopefully it works and tapa didn't screw it up too bad
That does sound pretty good, did it have cats or no?