MYT HI's 94 RCSS build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I had a thought about your mileage issues. Do you think running the 3.73's contributed to the poor fuel economy? Did you change gear ratio's before you changed tire sizes? Do you still have this issue? Also, I've read the dual CB antenna setup, outside of looks, doesn't really help with transmitting/receiving. What's your thoughts on that?

Thanks for reading! Shes nothing special (yet) but a ton of fun.

I feel that 3.73s made almost none to little mpg change. The motor that was in it was old, wore out and carboned up. It was really dirty and black when we pulled it. My mpgs are a ton better now.

From what i know the dual whips dont help but possibly make it worse. Mine were both hooked up to the cb but i didnt use it enough to find out if it made a big impact.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Update time.

New rotors yesterday. Badly needed. Also greased front end. Also today:
You must be registered for see images

Looks really good imo. Need headlights and signals now

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
I've been seeing your truck in your signature when you comment on other threads and have admired how clean it is. I didn't realize you had a full thread devoted to it. Looks great man. Its definitely come a long way.

As for your GTZ, I had a '95 Base model Beretta with the 3100 for 10 years before I sold it. The motor had 294,000 on it before it died. They are some good little cars.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Wow, you've made a lot of progress since the last time I was in your build thread. Good job pushing through all the problems along the way. Its nice to see that some people that don't automatically scrap a vehicle when a major problem occurs

If you're still looking at headlights, I'd recommend the TYC Elegantes. They are the closest to OEM quality I've seen while still updating the look of the truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I've been seeing your truck in your signature when you comment on other threads and have admired how clean it is. I didn't realize you had a full thread devoted to it. Looks great man. Its definitely come a long way.

As for your GTZ, I had a '95 Base model Beretta with the 3100 for 10 years before I sold it. The motor had 294,000 on it before it died. They are some good little cars.

Lookin awesome dude!

Sent from somewhere between here and there

Looks great!

Wow, you've made a lot of progress since the last time I was in your build thread. Good job pushing through all the problems along the way. Its nice to see that some people that don't automatically scrap a vehicle when a major problem occurs

If you're still looking at headlights, I'd recommend the TYC Elegantes. They are the closest to OEM quality I've seen while still updating the look of the truck.

You must be registered for see images attach
Thanks a lot guys! Ryan those are the headlights im looking to get. Tyc markers from rockauto and find tyc headlights or ill do all clear lights

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Little update.

I stripped all the old bedliner out because it was bubbling and cracked. If you need to remove roll on or spray on stuff I found using a torch and a drywall knife work wonders.

I found some pretty bad cancer on the left wheel well.

Last but not least I put stainless steel diff cover bolts in. Pretty pleased with this