my turn with plasti dip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so after seeing everyone else on here doing the plasti dip thing i finally got some and decided to put it on...actually i had a friend in another bigger town pick me up the last 4 cans lowes had

but anyways for now i just did the rockers..but i want to redo my grill, toolbox and idk what else

heres the pics

You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Are we becoming gmt/plasti-dip.com???????
I'm starting to fall for it myself but dont tell anyone :secret:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
By the way, it looks good Squeak.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys

this isnt the only place its popular...there is like 40 page thread on gmfullsize of it

once it found its way onto the internet it spread worse than wildfire in a 10 year drought

ive always wanted to get my rockers done in bedliner or something but i always had rust and needed body work first...and since you can easily remove this stuff i got me 4 cans and went to town...with both sides done and a lil trial on some pvc i had laying around i used about 2.5 cans on it

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
gmfullsize had it first? ********!

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow looks great, i think i will be going to lowes next time i am near one and pickin up some of this stuff for my wheels and possible more stuff. Has anyone checked to see if it was at a local ace?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
does it only come in flat gray I like it on there......psssss I think its about for some door pins....Its getting a lil closer to the photoshop pic

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o and the door pins are only a year old....pass sides makes hell alot noise though

the drivers side needs a whole new hinge put in as where the bushing sits is all wallered out..i have a new hinge sitting on my floor...but its a bolt on one and the one that is on there is the glue/welded one...and im not drilling holes in my door to put a new hinge on....it would NEVER line up right again...so it sits till i get the other body work done

and ya there its on its way to being like the photoshopped pic

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWPreston1969