my turn with plasti dip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks killer squeak!!! Definitely glad to see other members using this and happy. Still tho! Yours looks more of a black then mine even!!! Maybe it's just because it's up against the teal and where as mine is up against gloss black makes it look more grey. Either way, looks BALLN!

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guy...mine is pretty black compared to yours though...i have 2 coats on it now but im gonna go put the rest of the 1.5 cans i have still on it...its a lil thin in spots it looks like

the bumpers are done with the spray on bedliner and i need to touch them up too...along with the grill....but for now the rest of the plasti dip is going on the rockers

o and the lightbar is mostly for looks...but i do use it if i am pulled off the road helping someone or stuff like that...thought about getting a plow for it at one point but doubt that will happen

kiss4afrog

Reaction score
Why not just use undercoating. Comes in a spray can and some are paintable and that way you can either have it show or cover it up and blend it in with a matching layer of body paint?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
because my rockers and cab corners are shot from rust and rocks...since this stuff can be peeled off later on i can take it off when i can actually get the body work done to it then it will get real roll on bedliner on it

but i wanted this look for a long time just didnt want to put anything permanent on it w/o getting the body fixed up first

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man..its means alot when everyone is always complimenting it....makes me feel better about it