my truck build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Did it have a salvaged title? I'm guessing they either chopped the frame or swapped in a true CCSB frame. Chevy only sold a CCSB that was a c/k2500 for 98/99/00. Centurion I know took some RCSB half tons and converted them to crew cabs.

Take a side pic of the truck. The bed looks a little short like they used a Suburban frame then chopped down the bed a bit.

drhoward1988

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The motor definitely looks older, does it have the older interior in it? That's just crazy, I've never heard of a CC this early that wasn't a dually. It just makes it that much more of a unicorn/rarity
It does have the older square dash. It's raining now or I'd take some photos. The front bench was pretty bad so I swapped in some cloth buckets and center console. It's got almost 260k on the clock.

drhoward1988

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did it have a salvaged title? I'm guessing they either chopped the frame or swapped in a true CCSB frame. Chevy only sold a CCSB that was a c/k2500 for 98/99/00. Centurion I know took some RCSB half tons and converted them to crew cabs.
Clean title truck. Best pics I can get right now due to bad weather here
Take a side pic of the truck. The bed looks a little short like they used a Suburban frame then chopped down the bed a bit.

You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Best I can do currently. Bad weather coming my way. I'm getting all this stuff that's tearing up LA and MS

How bad is it supposed to get out your way? I'm in North Carolina and my area has been under a flood and high wind warning for the past two days. Hope everyone down there makes it through that mess alright,

drhoward1988

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bad is it supposed to get out your way? I'm in North Carolina and my area has been under a flood and high wind warning for the past two days. Hope everyone down there makes it through that mess alright,
Between 10pm-1AMCST is supposed to be there worst. Tstorm warning and tornado watch currently. Winds projected to be 70mph here shortly. My wife's car and my other truck are in the shop. Poor 1 ton and jeep are stuck weathering the storm.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Interesting. That bed is way too short! I'm thinking it has the Suburban frame.

Best side pic of a true shortbed I have. You can see it's longer between the wheel well and the front of the box:

Oh, that guy had another 2 GMT400s hidden (one in front of 2 door tahoe, one on side of house), had to pick up a computer from the guys neighbor and he said that the guy drives every single one of them :D

drhoward1988

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. That bed is way too short! I'm thinking it has the Suburban frame.

Best side pic of a true shortbed I have. You can see it's longer between the wheel well and the front of the box:

Oh, that guy had another 2 GMT400s hidden (one in front of 2 door tahoe, one on side of house), had to pick up a computer from the guys neighbor and he said that the guy drives every single one of them :D
I knew it was shorter than a standard short bed. I could tell from the space in front of the wheel wells to the cab. My bed measures roughly 74" length wise inside the bed