My New GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Has the new owner been on the web site yet?

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He said he's checked it out but dont think has a post up yet... i dont know what his "on-line name" is either.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Canuckz... did you go into the shop and check it out?

I didn't but I plan to next week probably. I wasn't even looking for the shop but at work I picked up a truck at a shop that must have been beside krazy kustoms and then i saw your old truck. Hopefully the guy joins up on here, might have to give him some business!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't but I plan to next week probably. I wasn't even looking for the shop but at work I picked up a truck at a shop that must have been beside krazy kustoms and then i saw your old truck. Hopefully the guy joins up on here, might have to give him some business!

Yeah i thought he would have already... but he is a pretty busy guy

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My Fix It List

Well here's a list of stuff that i need to replace on the rig, I thought I would share just because and its something i can refer too as i check them off lol.

Windsheild!

Tires! Thinking Mickey Thompson ATZs 38x14.50 (current) Toyo 38x13.50

Shocks! Probably just go Pro Comps again (suggestions?)

Exhaust! Long tubes (full dual)

Rear End! Dana 60, 4:56, disc brakes (front brakes are brand new slotted rotors and SS braided brake lines, Hawk pads)

After all this i have a pretty heavy accessory list that i am sure will grow lol.

Body lift guards

HIDs

Rhino Line the box

Parking lights

Taillights

Pre runner bar so i can mount my 7.25" PIAAs

Rear NBS bumper

Paint

Thats it for now (I think)