My New GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
40's are going to be ever so SIK they will really make those flares look in place...What brand 6" susp is it? I don't even want to guess tire prices for wide 40's for 20's :nono:

40s are roughly 3Gs, think i will look state side and compare prices... Its a ProComp lift... fairly new still so its not too bad.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
40s are roughly 3Gs, think i will look state side and compare prices... Its a ProComp lift... fairly new still so its not too bad.

Holy **** that's a lot for tires!!! Luckily I have friends that work at tire shops so i can get 37x13.50x20 toyo m/t for only $1500 which is a Damn good price!

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
You think you will rub with 40s? I've heard of a guy with a cepek and 3in bl run 40s but he had to trim but I know it has alot to do with what rims you have and the offset on them

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im pretty confident 40s will fit without issue... specialy with the cutouts. We will see...