My New GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got an extra set of 35w 6000k if you want them. You will need a relay harness though but I can get you one for $15. My buddys friend has his own HID company out of Calgary that sells em to dealerships in the city.

How much man?

6000K for the win!!!

Couple of the yukon

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much man?

6000K for the win!!!

PM me your adress and ill send them to you. I used them for a few months but I bought a different kit from the guy that he will lifetime warranty. I just don't wanna sell them to you and have em crap because I don't know how long these will last. And I don't have paypal or whatever it is haha

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Weekend Project

Tomorrow im going to replace the wheel hub followed by chrome rocker removal. Going to rhino line the rockers and TRY to get the colormatch paint, also going to paint the vent visors (black) and then finally undercoat the frame. should keep me busy.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude so u can get the colormatch paint for rhino liner? I know they sell a line x that's paint matched but it's expensive as balls! If you're not doing it the expensive way PLEASE give me the low down on what all you do! Def looking at going this route and really really glad u taken off the chrome rockers it will look so much damn better.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im getting the roll on Bedliner, then im going to buy some of the dupli color paint, apparently they make it according to code as per manufacturer, so before i rip the mask job off im going to spary over the liner with it and maybe shoot it with some clear also. we will see. Also im only going as high as the chrome rockers are.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I used that stuff to do my rockers the first time but no clear coat which this time I want to go back and do it with the clear and wetsand, and buff :evillol: can't wait to see this. You know dragit he did what this with the line x on his truck you should check it out!