my little truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fjr1320

Reaction score
Well I thought i would give y'all a little update on my truck. Currently my truck has been in paint jail for about 8 months now on a job that was quoted at 2 months, at most. Yesterday, my father got a call from the local police department stating that they had found an abandoned truck that was under my dad and I's name. We were told that it had been orange tagged and we had 24 hours to get it moved. We have not been able to get ahold of the guy that was doing the work for the past couple months now and the truck keeps getting moved without him telling us although when the police get involved, he answers his phone and tells us all this bull. Basically he has until Sunday to get the truck back before pressing charges but hes not even going to finish the work. (since it still doesn't have a door, floorboard, or front fender) So for most of this time that he has had it, the truck has been sitting in the elements with no door (and part of the time with no hood) so when we get it back, I'm really expecting it to smell absolutely amazing in there. Just thought you guys would like to hear my little story.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
well that sucks man hope everything works out ok for ya

Sent from my static android

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Damn! That sucks!

Don't get me going on about body men. I've had 2 take my money & run. Dad's had 3 do the same. All different guys. What is it with these SOB's? Something in the chemicals in the products that they breathe everyday?

Feel bad for ya'. Hope you get this straightened out.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Well I thought i would give y'all a little update on my truck. Currently my truck has been in paint jail for about 8 months now on a job that was quoted at 2 months, at most. Yesterday, my father got a call from the local police department stating that they had found an abandoned truck that was under my dad and I's name. We were told that it had been orange tagged and we had 24 hours to get it moved. We have not been able to get ahold of the guy that was doing the work for the past couple months now and the truck keeps getting moved without him telling us although when the police get involved, he answers his phone and tells us all this bull. Basically he has until Sunday to get the truck back before pressing charges but hes not even going to finish the work. (since it still doesn't have a door, floorboard, or front fender) So for most of this time that he has had it, the truck has been sitting in the elements with no door (and part of the time with no hood) so when we get it back, I'm really expecting it to smell absolutely amazing in there. Just thought you guys would like to hear my little story.

That is crap!! Hope you get it figured out

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2