My first truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgreen-fsi

Reaction score
I came across a pic of the first truck I got when I turned 16. It was a 89 Chevy K1500. It had the 350, black with grey interior, captain's chairs, and power everything. My mom bought me wheels and tires because she felt sorry for me that dad bought me such a beater compared to my sister's first car. It was a lot of fun and I drove it hard. It burned a quart every hundred miles! When it died I had to pay somebody to haul it off.

You must be registered for see images attach

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You will never forget your first LOL I had a 1970 GTO I should have kept it.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a 72 k5 blazer i regret letting that go all the time, I'm not letting this truck go though unless I have to do it to save my kids life or something like that.

~MISFIT~

Reaction score
i hated my first truck with a passion when i first got it but towards the end of her life i really started to like it and now i miss it all the time.

my 88 mazda badass
You must be registered for see images

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
My first truck is my current OBS, im 16 :). Damn good first truck, if you ask me (and probably everyone else on this site :lol:). I almost got to pick an '07 Ford Ranger for 13k. Thing was amazing. Headache rack, toolbox, lifted, ranch front and back bumbers, pushbar with lights...and more.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
My first car was a 97 Volvo 850 wagon. I still have it right now even. She's a wicked car to drive. Has factory select-able tunes, heated leather seats, and she got a turbo charged inline 5 that really does have balls.

I'm not one to go around trying to race and the street and stuff, but yesterday I was cruising around in her and this 5.7 Hemi AWD 300C was reving it up at the stop light so I decided to have a go. I spun em off the line for about 30 feet and still whooped it's ass. Not bad for a little 5 banger. :p

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
My first car, 95 land rover discovery. I will never sell it. I have had cash offers of 3500 which is 4x what it is worth but I can't bring myself to sell it.

and where she sits now, I took this about 3 minutes ago.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I'm with JD, this is my first vehicle. Love it, gonna hang onto it as long as I can.

When I started, sweet stock goodness.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still got my first :D and no plans to get rid of her either.

Oh..and my first time...you know...happened in the bed of my truck and was followed by many others LOL!!!