My first truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I dig it. I think it's awesome, especially the stance and look you got going on it right now. I had no idea you owned one of these but other than how heavy those things are, I think they're pretty cool. My buddy's father had a red one back in high school and we took it all over the place. Including to the bottom of a mud hole for a couple days. He creeped right up to it (me and this girl were daring him to do it) we just kind of went in and then sank lol...Then the next night we took my truck out there and ripped it out :D

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Ya they are beasts off road, I have around 4 inches of lift right now and am currently looking for some 33s. Also plan on building bumpers and sliders then swapping in either some 1 tons or some toyota fj80 axles with electric lockers.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My first vehicle was a '65 ford thunderbird with a 390 police interceptor, my first truck was an '89 s-10 2.8 5 speed, and since than have had many, many, MANY, more vehicles

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Id be afraid of rolling it around every corner :lol: looks really tall and top heavy.

Ya you don't haul ass in it. The scariest situation though was teaching my little sister to drive when she was 16, her first time driving and she had no idea what she was doing when it came to that first turn.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
My first truck is the one I still own that is currently being rebuilt.