My First photoshop!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Ok try not to be too harsh it was my first time and i spent like an hour on this lol but i think I'm getting the hang of it
You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Ok try not to be too harsh it was my first time

Am I the only one that had a "that's what she said" joke running through their minds?

Looks great man, you're getting the basics pretty quick. Layering takes a while to get used to, but you can do a lot with it.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Looks pretty good! Only thing I would suggest to do would be to take it a little easier on the color curves.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
thanks for the tips and compliments guys I'm no where near a render or even mod yet i tried it today to put different rims on my dodge ram and ……yea so embarrassing not worth showing makes me respect you guys that can actually do that a lot more

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good man! this should make you feel alot better about it. my first chop

You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Don, the trick is to find stuff that has wheels at a similar angle to the vehicle you're chopping, that way you don't have to mess with them too much. Also try to match the lighting. This is tougher to do, but really makes a big difference. At least, that's what I do.