My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you having any clearance issues in the front?

Nope none at all. I probably would have some had I not raised the front to level. I've put just about 100 miles on it with no problems at all.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
THAT.IS.PERFECT not a huge fan of chrome rims like that, not really a fan of that type rim to begine with(even though i have a set) but DUDE! they set your truck off and accents everything so well. dont change a thing, the truck is perfect.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Add a Leaf on the way shortly, thanks to jps4jeep. :handshake: The plan is to throw it in and set the front just a little lower to get some rake back. Plus it will give me a bit more tire clearance. I will probably raise the front 1" if I get 2" out of the leaf in the rear. Though it looks great now, I'm getting some occasional rubbing on the valance and if I ever did need to go somewhere off road and twisted it up I think it would rub bad. I dont know that I ever will do anything like that but I dont want to limit myself just in case.