My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
dam that sucks with the bag... but is it still good? doesnt most bags have 3 mounting holes on bottom? j/w i dont see how the bolt would sheer off...
but hell atleast they buying a new bag for ya and didnt charge ya for that BS. cool owner that actually cares about customers! hell id go to that shop! :D

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Got almost all the new brackets and pulleys together from the junk yard. Just need to get a crankshaft pulley, idler, and a alternator then they will go off to powder coat, candy red brackets and silver pulleys/ silver alt housing.

You must be registered for see images attach

Chopped on the fenders some at work with the plasma cutter.

Definitely ripped my valance off after I got it the fenders cut up lol.

Random picture.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
LOL i would keep the valance. IMO they just look better with them! ive seen some with them basically cut in half which still look good and as long as ya cut it straight it will look good! best way to cut straight jigsaw and some painters tape with width you want to shave off. just run the tape and then use that as a guide to cut a straight line :) at least thats how i will do mine once i can get low enough to drag it.LOL im barely able to touch mine. dam inner fenders ;)