My 92 RCLB build on a budget!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbear

Reaction score
So I bought this truck for $500 and then it started. I just cant leave thing like the are LOL. First thought was a 2' drop in the front and 4 in the rear. Well then I joined this site!! Saw how awesome the 4/6 drop looked and knew thats what I had to do. So then my search started. Right now I am unemployed so cash flow is lacking so off to Craigslist I go. Picked up a set of Caprice 9C1 Police issue black steel wheels for $40 with tires. Belltech drop spring 2" for $40 then a DJM rear flip kit for $60 brand new still in the box. Recently I picked up a multitude of other parts like my grill Headlights park lights and all. The only thing I had to pay retail for was the 2" Belltech spindles but I did get them for cheap at a local shop. Now I need to start on the body work and paint. Think I am going with a Satin Blue color. Nothing shiny LOL. So thats where I am at right now. Thanks Bear!
You must be registered for see images attach