My 92 K1500 Z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
I might try to remove the body lift this thursday. Still unsure about the extended items as in the shift linkage, the fuel filler neck and the steering link. If somebody could explain how to remove these items it would much help.

Sent from my 355 powered Galaxy Tab 3

im not sure about the steering linkage but it should be easy, and youll need to get a new filler neck i think. if you get them all out i might buy it from you :secret:

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a shot of my passenger cv axle. What yall think about my angles
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my 355 powered Galaxy Tab 3

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
They arent too bad. i envy how much rust you DONT have :nono:

Heres mine, and all of its rust..

Also looks like your sway bar end link is kinda loose, but id just get rid of it for wheeling :peace:

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They arent too bad. i envy how much rust you DONT have :nono:

Heres mine, and all of its rust..

Also looks like your sway bar end link is kinda loose, but id just get rid of it for wheeling :peace:

when i get the body lift off ill check to see if i have any clearance issues, and possibly decrank them a bit. i cant be cutting a $230 tire. the best thing about a southern truck lol. no rust. im actually thinking about upgrading the sway bar end links and the sway bar bushings with the energy suspension kit.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
when i get the body lift off ill check to see if i have any clearance issues, and possibly decrank them a bit. i cant be cutting a $230 tire. the best thing about a southern truck lol. no rust. im actually thinking about upgrading the sway bar end links and the sway bar bushings with the energy suspension kit.

are they 35"s? if you take the bl out they might not clear. but they might. and why not just get rid of it? i hate replacin end links. a big pain in the ass :nono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wjauto1777