My 92 K1500 Z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
are they 35"s? if you take the bl out they might not clear. but they might. and why not just get rid of it? i hate replacin end links. a big pain in the ass :nono:

they are 33/12.50s. but being nittos they are actually 13 inches wide. i like the added stability and i dont really go off road much if any. i like to go hit the mud holes but thats it. another thing is my buddy has a 93 with the trail master 4 inch lift and he is missing one of the sway bar end links and his is all over the road.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
they are 33/12.50s. but being nittos they are actually 13 inches wide. i like the added stability and i dont really go off road much if any. i like to go hit the mud holes but thats it. another thing is my buddy has a 93 with the trail master 4 inch lift and he is missing one of the sway bar end links and his is all over the road.

oh, they look bigger. and thats probably cause its lifted a lot. if it was stock itd be probably the same with as w/o

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ill still prolly upgrade mine. when i go to do it ill take what links are on there now off and go drive it around, to see how i like it.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally put my rear bumper back on. But not before spraying a quick coat of flat black on it. Doesnt look half bad, better than gloss and looks better that there isnt a bumper sticker that was sprayed over. Its also mouhted at factory height.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my 355 powered Galaxy Tab 3

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well nothings been done lately, only drove it once since thursday. i need to get my 6 inch drop hitch changed to a 3 or so inch drop. i think i hit it on something when i was curb hopping at taco bell last week.

im thinking about starting on some body work soon. what type of body filler would yall recommend using to fill some minor dents and dings. also there is a whole in the roof its about a 1/2 inch hole where somebody had put an antenna. how would yall go about filling that in.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Started removing the pin striping off. I got the bed done. Aslo removed the "off road" part of the z71 decal and the silverado emblem off tne cab. Hopfully getting the da sander to it, if it will ever stop raining here.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just removed the rest of the pin striping. Found out that the PO didnt use primer when he painted the truck, and the pin striping was painted over so now im missing somr of my paint

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well started sanding my truck down. Starting with the bed and working my way to the front

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2