my 90 project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah keep it up big dean

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
never been a big lowered type of guy but i love this build. i really like how you are doing this at a decent pace and doing little day by day. Its really cool man keep it up

thank you sir! you also have a pretty sweet rig! day by day and a little at a time is all I can do, I don't have the coin to go buy a truck and have it done in a couple months. and I also don't have the ability to pay anyone so everything is done by me and alot of the time ends up being a learning experience. it may not be perfect but it's my hunk of junk and I like it.

sent from the eskanalierra lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
thank you sir! you also have a pretty sweet rig! day by day and a little at a time is all I can do, I don't have the coin to go buy a truck and have it done in a couple months. and I also don't have the ability to pay anyone so everything is done by me and alot of the time ends up being a learning experience. it may not be perfect but it's my hunk of junk and I like it.

that's what keeps you from selling it everytime you get bored with it.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No.......i am in fact hungry....

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
ok I need some ideas when I took the factory flairs off the Denali fenders it left mounting holes behind.... give me some ideas on how to fill those besides the obvious weld method. I thought about getting some of that adhesive mesh to go on the backs and then body fill them but I don't know that I can get to all the holes from inside the fender, are there any other ways? maybe some fiberglass filler to take care of the holes then body filler to smooth it? any ideas?

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok I need some ideas when I took the factory flairs off the Denali fenders it left mounting holes behind.... give me some ideas on how to fill those besides the obvious weld method. I thought about getting some of that adhesive mesh to go on the backs and then body fill them but I don't know that I can get to all the holes from inside the fender, are there any other ways? maybe some fiberglass filler to take care of the holes then body filler to smooth it? any ideas?

Duct tape :shrug: JB weld probably work with some fiberglass mesh?

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Ive used jbweld on the backside of the hole and pushed it through. Wait to harden and sand . Its kinda ghetto but it works

Adam

Reaction score
If possible, grind around the holes.. then take a screwdriver or something that will fit into the hole and lean it from side to side making the hole an indent. Then use some fiberglass filler "kitty hair" to fill the holes.. grinding the area and concaving the holes will give you more grip for the filler and make feathering the filler smooth work better. If the filler is only in the hole and has no bite it will in time fall out.

**Edit** You can use some 60 grit sand paper instead of a grinder..lol