My 88 Silverado. Project- Bag the truck lol.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTAwheelman

Reaction score
the mirrors bug me more than the bumper. i hate seeing a lowered truck with those mirrors.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
dito main thing to me is those side mirrors. tho that bumper im kinda iffy about... i think it would look better painted just because you dont have any side molding or rear bumper... id lean more towards painting the bumper myself

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my 95+ mirrors put on today, but do not have a pic yet... lol. I got a leak in my air tank somewhere and I have yet to find it.. very annoying.. bleeds down overnight and I have checked it twice with no luck of finding it. hold on.. gotta restart this pos work computer.. think someone gave it a virus.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyways.. where were we.. ahh yes.. the bumper issue. lol SOOO does anyone want to do a quick photoshop? haha have a vote on the black or chrome bumper issue we got going on. :D

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o air leaks.... those can be fun to find! if you cannt find the leak then pull the check valve or valves out and check them. thats where i had my leaks! blow in one side and then turn it around and blow thru it that way. it should only blow thru 1 way and if any leaks REPLACE THAT ! theres your problem! i searched for that dam leak quite afew times before i checked the check valves on my 2 pumps. turns out one was stuck wide open, one was seized shut completly. and i replaced them with new viair leader hoses and one of them still leaked alittle while blowing thru it one way. i replaced those with more expensive easystreet check valves and havent had a problem since with main tank leaks. only leak i have is from one fitting on my rear helper bags now but its so small i havent felt like fixing it yet ;)

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well having few issues actually.. Tank is leaking and damn dump valve was sticking wide open and wouldnt let me fill the bag up. Need some good ideas on what u guys use to clean your valves...

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
gonna see if ya guys like these or not... :D They did not turn out as well as planned, but not too bad either..
You must be registered for see images attach